found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I was born on November 30th, 2016 and I am neutered, up to date on all shots, chipped, disease and parasite free. I am also on monthly preventatives for flea and heart Worms.
I am learning how to potty outside and I know how to use pee pads. I am crate trained at night and I am a super sweet little Dachshund Boy. I weigh 8 pounds and might get as big as 20 pounds. Currently I live with large and small dogs and love everyone.I am a very quiet little boy that just loves to be close to people and get my belly rubbed.
My Mom is a Red Dachshund but my Dad could either be a Dachshund or a little Beagle...we are not sure as my Mom got around a little bit.....
I love toys...all toys, balls and sticks and stuffy toys...
My leash training is in progress and I am also learning puppy good behavior. I am super social and will stay that way as long as my new parents keep me around other doggies and people.
Being a puppy I am obviously perfect. In order to remain perfect my parents will need to continue working on my manners. Puppies need a lot of work. I am into everything and I love to be in your lap and sleep next to you and cuddle....
Will you be my forever home?
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----
Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt
11. Adoption Donation is $250
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com