I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
13 Reasons why Honey is the dog for you!!!
1. Very chill - can be playful; has enjoyed other dog's company (older pups)
2. Hypes herself up for her howl - stops (must be still) and dips her head down to throw it up and do a quiet yet deep howl; her way of saying Hello to all the dogs in the kennel
3. Soft skin/fur - beautiful coat; Doesn't shed too much
4. Gentle Kisses
5. Sitting next to her + pets = you are her new best friend
6. Good with other dogs - all friends here have been diverse in size, gender & age
7. Easy going
8. Gives you plenty of attention; pays attention to you when you spend time with her (She isn't too much though); very attentive
9. Likes water - gets into pools here on her own
10. Aware of her boundaries - regarding size and chillness for pt/groups (outs)
11. Kid friendly.
12. No issues handling since arriving in foster home.
13. She's worth it!!
If interested, please fill out an application here [ http://addicuslegacy.org/adoption-application.html ] and we will get back to you asap!