I am purebred.
Sweet Jake comes to us from Missouri. He was one of 500+ dogs seized in the largest dog fighting bust in U.S. history. The Humane Society of Missouri and A LOT of volunteers are working tirelessly to care for, evaluate and get these dogs a second chance at a good life.
Jake (and so many dogs like him) are proof that dogs seized in relation to dog fighting operations MUST BE evaluated as individuals. No dog ever deserves to be victimized - and certainly not twice -- first by the heartless 'human' who he once belonged to; and second by a system that labels dogs based on biased stereotypes. Every single dog is different and should be evaluated accordingly.
As you can see, Jake is QUITE the handsome little boy! The only thing that outshines his beauty is his STUNNING disposition! Jake is an incredible breed ambassador... sweet, gentle, affectionate and intelligent. He is the total package!
Jake has only recently come to Bless the Bullys, and we will routinely update his page with more about him and new pictures!
BLESS THE BULLYS ADOPTION POLICY AND PROCEDURES:
(1) An adoption application must be submited and approved prior to meeting any of our rescues.
(2) ALL Bless the Bullys dogs are spayed or neutered prior to adoption. This IS NOT optional.
(3) Bless the Bullys will not approve adoptions to homes in which a dog of the SAME sex currently resides.
(4) Home visits are a mandatory step in the adoption process.
(5) Bless the Bullys firmly believes that all members of a household should be a part of the adoption process. We encourage all household members to meet the potential adopt-a-bull, including current pets.
(6) The adoption fee is $150.00.