I am purebred.
This handsome young man is Tone.
Tone is a very LUCKY little guy. He had been held at the Clarksville, TN animal shelter as part of a very long, drawn-out legal battle. For anyone who is not aware, the Clarksville shelter DOES NOT release pit bulls to ANYONE. In fact, not a single pit bull has left the Clarksville shelter alive in SEVEN YEARS. However, having been a resident at the shelter for so long, the staff came to know and love Tone and could not bear to put him down. Its immediately easy to see why he melted their hearts. He is sweet, and goofy and an excellent breed ambassador.
I am so impressed with Tone's sweet nature and his incredible spirit and personality....and talk about ball drive! WOW! He will chase a ball forever. Tone has a lot of energy, and he may be a little too much for some dogs. He does very well with laid back and mellow K9 friends, though.
I feel honored to have been trusted with Tone's placement, and I certainly appreciate the hand that the Clarksville Humane Society played in bringing all this together! Our goal is to find him a new wonderful and home where his life will then be complete and happy! Please consider this wonderful boy as your companion!
BLESS THE BULLYS ADOPTION POLICY AND PROCEDURES:
(1) An adoption application must be submited and approved prior to meeting any of our rescues.
(2) ALL Bless the Bullys dogs are spayed or neutered prior to adoption. This IS NOT optional.
(3) Bless the Bullys will not approve adoptions to homes in which a dog of the SAME sex currently resides.
(4) Home visits are a mandatory step in the adoption process.
(5) Bless the Bullys firmly believes that all members of a household should be a part of the adoption process. We encourage all household members to meet the potential adopt-a-bull, including current pets.
(6) The adoption fee is $150.00.