I am purebred.
Brooklyn comes to us from our friends at the Cookeville/Putnam County Animal Shelter. She was seized in an animal cruelty investigation where she and several other dogs had been left without food or water for almost 3 weeks. Brooklyn was one of the lucky ones...she's alive...and now she has the chance to start a new life and be loved and spoiled - like every dog should be.
Brooklyn is about 2 years old. She is a petite and playful little girl, and she has the warmest brown eyes! She has a lot of enthusiastic energy. She loves attention, and her entire body shivers with excitement when you talk to her. She loves car rides, and she is an excellent passenger in the car.
Brooklyn has a wonderful, sweet disposition. She is intelligent and has a nice attention span. She walks well on a leash, and right now, we are working on 'sit.'
Brooklyn is new to rescue, and I will update her page once I've had a chance to spend more time with her.
BLESS THE BULLYS ADOPTION POLICY AND PROCEDURES:
(1) An adoption application must be submited and approved prior to meeting any of our rescues.
(2) ALL Bless the Bullys dogs are spayed or neutered prior to adoption. This IS NOT optional.
(3) Bless the Bullys will not approve adoptions to homes in which a dog of the SAME sex currently resides.
(4) Home visits are a mandatory step in the adoption process.
(5) Bless the Bullys firmly believes that all members of a household should be a part of the adoption process. We encourage all household members to meet the potential adopt-a-bull, including current pets.
(6) The adoption fee is $150.00.