found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Reasons to Own a "Bully Breed” (complements of Madison ARF):
* Bully breeds have incredibly lovable personalities!
* They are fun-loving, intelligent, gentle, affectionate, and often quite goofy dogs.
* They’re sturdy, tolerant, and have enough energy for the most boisterous children.
* They’re low maintenance: shedding is minimal and grooming is simple.
* They’re versatile: they can live in any climate (indoors of course), in the city or in the country, and do any sport or activity you want.
* They’re passive home security systems (though bullies are such people lovers they’d likely help the bad guys carry your stuff out.)
* You’ll never get completely out of shape; just walking a bully is a workout.
* Bully breeds are quiet. Your neighbors will thank you.
* They’re thick-skinned and stoic. Your vet will thank you.
* Bully breeds are extremely loyal and can make truly wonderful companions!
* Check out Madison ARF's website for more information on these breeds and their forgotten history of being America's most popular family dog!
If you are interested in learning more about Starbuck or want to fill out an application, please email us at email@example.com