found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Jack has a very nice temperament and is very gentle with his kisses. A dog savvy kid would be fine with him. On walks, he lets little kids pet him and he's great with other dogs. His foster sister, Lucy, LOOOVVES him. They like to wrestle and she's tries to unlock the crate to play with him. Jack has his basic commands down and is 100% house trained. He is very food motivated which makes training much easier!
10 Reasons to Adopt a Black Dog
1. Black dogs are easier to find in the snow.
2. Black dogs absorb heat and therefore perfect for cuddling.
3. When next to you, black dogs make you look thinner.
4. Black dogs never look dirty.
5. Black goes with everything, so you will always match.
6. Black dogs always look presentable on formal occasions.
7. Black hair is invisible on your black wool coat.
8. Black dogs look more distinguished as they are because their grey hair is more visible.
9. It's easier to see black fur in your food.
10. Black is beautiful!
If you would like to meet Jack please contact us at, Adopt@PenniesForDogs.org.