found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and not good with dogs.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ADOPT NANCY SINATRA:
1. Nancy has been known to get herself into a pickle… once she jumped into the trash can (thinking there was a lid on). You should have seen the embarrassed look on her face. She has such facial expressions. You will laugh every day with her.
2. Nancy is a beautiful all-white cat with stunning baby-blue eyes. She is a bit chubby and tends to be clumsy, but that’s all the fun. She loves to play with little pieces of food as if they were a toy but no worries – they’ll end up getting eaten!
3. Nancy is friendly with all types of people and does well with most of our other cats.
4. Nancy is the queen of eating other cats’ food. Yes, what a sneak… she will make her way into other cat’s cages to nibble on their scraps. Silly girl!
5. She was found in a crack house, rescued, and is up-to-date on shots and spayed. She will give you many hours of entertainment and a loving purr.
Nancy is known as the joker of our cats. She is so silly and will look at you cross-eyed with her pure blue eyes. Come see her antics today!