You may also like...
Hi, my name is
Adopt me from
Lost Paws Animal Rescue
Pittstown, New Jersey
- Good with Cats
already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with cats
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Black & White Or Tuxedo
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Hair: Short
- Cared for by: Lost Paws Animal Rescue
My StoryDrac found herself in a high-kill shelter that was becoming very over crowded. We took her so that we can give her the chance at a good home she deserves. She is an extremely sweet cat r that love to play all day.
Adopt Me From...
Lost Paws Animal Rescue
Adoption ProcessThe potential pet parent makes an email or phone inquiry.
Lost Paws sends a reply email with more detail on the adoption process, provides fee information, what medical is covered as part of the adoption, and attaches a blank adoption application.
The applicant then returns the completed application.
Lost Paws reviews the application.
If approved, the adopter is notified, an appointment is arranged, and adopter visits to meet and adopt.
The adoption agreement outlining the adopter's responsibilities and requirements is filled out and signed by them before taking their new family member home with them.
About the Rescue Group
Like so many of the other rescue groups, Lost Paws is a group made up entirely of volunteers. Many of these volunteers foster the homeless cats awaiting adoption in their homes. We rescue our animals mainly from high kill shelters where they are often on the list awaiting euthanasia to create room in the overburdened shelters. We rescue them from this fate in order to give them a second chance at finding a loving home and enrich the lives of their adopters.
Our Mission Is:
1. To rescue animals from situations that are abusive, endangering and/or neglectful, such as kill shelters where overcrowding leads to euthanasia of wonderful companion animals
2. Increase the quality of life for stray, unwanted and homeless animals by caring for them and seeking suitable homes
3. To inform the public of these situations in order to put a stop to animal abuse and irresponsible breeding
4. To provide foster homes for these animals
5. To provide necessary veterinary care
6. To promote the importance of spaying/neutering and provide same as part of the adoption process
7. To place rescued animals into permanent adoptive homes
Visit their facility
Fur Majesty, Clinton, NJ