found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Spartacus was an owner surrender to a local shelter. He has spent his entire life on a chain in the back yard. The owners got a new puppy and said that Spartacus is aggressive and tried to kill the puppy (they left the two dogs in the backyard, went to work, and when they came home the puppy had a cut on his ear). The injury sounds much more like a play-induced injury than an aggression induced one, but why keep a dog you have had for 3 years when you can just throw it away and get a new one?
We have temperament tested Spartacus with many dogs and he is very social. He currently lives in a doggie daycare playing with between 5 and 15 different dogs at any given time. He was in a foster home and did very well – had no housebreaking accidents, but played to much with their male 10 month old pit bull.
Please consider Spartacus, he is a beautiful dog, a joy to be around and a great addition to any home.
For more information and pictures, or if you're interested in adopting me, please visit:
All of our dogs are FAMILY COMPANIONS!
Our adoption requirements are:
• You must be 21 years of age
• All current pets in the household MUST be spayed/neutered and current on shots (yes, we do call and verify this information)
• We do not place female boxers with other female dogs
• Attendance at a professionally run obedience course is a requirement of adoption!
• We do not adopt out dogs as gifts