Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||English Bulldog Mix||Color:||Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut||Age:||Senior|
|Size:||Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)||Sex:||Female|
My name is Maybell! I am a senior gal and an expert on how to be a fabulous dog. I am extremely affectionate and will do about anything for a belly rub. I’ve learned a lot in my nine or ten years and if I could talk, my foster mom is sure this is what I would say:
1. Kisses mean I love you and I will give them to the worthy without hesitation.
2. A belly rub solves any problem. When in doubt, ask for a belly rub.
3. I'm not sure why I haven't found my forever home, but I promise it will be worth the wait. I am sure I deserve to be loved for the rest of my lift.
4. Going to the bathroom in the house is not in anyone’s best interest- show me the grass and I will never let you down.
5. You can’t get belly rubs in crates- but it is a great place to nap and dream about belly rubs, I am happy to go in there.
6. I have seen a lot of streets, a lot of homes, the humane society and who knows what else, and all I want now, is a couch to call my own and belly rubs every day.
7. Barking is for those who are bothered; I would rather not be bothered.
8. The white pills my foster mom try’s to disguise in peanut better helps me walk better and jump up on the couch- I should cooperate in taking these.
9. No matter how many years I have on me- I cannot figure out cats and at my age, I should probably quit trying... but I wont. I will find one who wants to play with me.
10. My next home will be my last of many in this life- I want it to be filled with treats, cuddling, kissing and belly rubs- the bests of a dog’s life.
Maybell is extremely easy going and all that's needed to keep her happy is some good food and belly rubs. She will need to be on high quality food and glucosamine joint supplements. LoveABull’s Vet says she is a very healthy senior gal and could have many more years of lovin’ life in her! Are you Maybell’s forever home?
Maybell’s adoption donation will be $175. No emails or phone calls will be returned without an application.
Rescue Group Info...
We are a small organization with big hearts! We love English Bulldogs, and have the privilege of owning 2 of our own. We specialize in rescuing and rehoming English Bullys. We provide the rescues with medical care, love and TLC to get them ready to go to their forever home.
We do not have a location, all of the dogs are fostered in the homes of our volunteers.
Visit our site for more info. Fees range from $200-$575 depending on the needs of the dogs.
Before an adoption, a home visit and a vet reference check are required. We do not adopt to homes with unfenced yards or pools, or to homes with children under the age of 5.
All of Arizona, we also assist Southern California and Las Vegas area.