found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Maybell!
Facts about Maybell
- Breed: English Bulldog Mix
- Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut
- Age: Senior
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Female
I am already spayed, housetrained, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
My name is Maybell! I am a senior gal and an expert on how to be a fabulous dog. I am extremely affectionate and will do about anything for a belly rub. I’ve learned a lot in my nine or ten years and if I could talk, my foster mom is sure this is what I would say:
1. Kisses mean I love you and I will give them to the worthy without hesitation.
2. A belly rub solves any problem. When in doubt, ask for a belly rub.
3. I'm not sure why I haven't found my forever home, but I promise it will be worth the wait. I am sure I deserve to be loved for the rest of my lift.
4. Going to the bathroom in the house is not in anyone’s best interest- show me the grass and I will never let you down.
5. You can’t get belly rubs in crates- but it is a great place to nap and dream about belly rubs, I am happy to go in there.
6. I have seen a lot of streets, a lot of homes, the humane society and who knows what else, and all I want now, is a couch to call my own and belly rubs every day.
7. Barking is for those who are bothered; I would rather not be bothered.
8. The white pills my foster mom try’s to disguise in peanut better helps me walk better and jump up on the couch- I should cooperate in taking these.
9. No matter how many years I have on me- I cannot figure out cats and at my age, I should probably quit trying... but I wont. I will find one who wants to play with me.
10. My next home will be my last of many in this life- I want it to be filled with treats, cuddling, kissing and belly rubs- the bests of a dog’s life.
Maybell is extremely easy going and all that's needed to keep her happy is some good food and belly rubs. She will need to be on high quality food and glucosamine joint supplements. LoveABull’s Vet says she is a very healthy senior gal and could have many more years of lovin’ life in her! Are you Maybell’s forever home?
Maybell’s adoption donation will be $175. No emails or phone calls will be returned without an application.