About Our Rescue Group...
WHO IS NRW RANCH RESCUE & SANCTUARY?
We are a small ranch located in beautiful North Texas. We are registered with the USDA, FDA, Texas Department of Animal Health, SPCA, ASPCA, HSUS, AHA, and all state and local agencies, and meet and exceed their highest standards.
We have been worknig with these agencies for over twenty years and expanded the “Rescue/Sanctuary” because of the economic down turn is forcing many ranches, farms and kennels to either cut back or go out of business. The shelters are already over loaded with all of the abandon animals in our area of North Texas. The new Texas Law requiring that all breeders register with the state has also caused a large number of breeders to dispose of their pure breed dogs.
We started small with only a couple of horses, cows, goats, and a few pups but grew very fast. We do this because it is not the animals fault that their owners can not afford to support them any longer or under the new law the breeders have to many.
Socialization is a quality that cannot be over emphasized. It is important that our animals be socialized with children, adults and other animals. Our animals are ready to travel, stay indoors, go outdoors and become a loving member of their new family. They are the healthiest, happiest and most well socialized we can deliver.
All in coming animals are examined the first time at three days. This care is continued throughout the time they are with us. Our animals are kept current on all vaccinations and worming appropriate for their age. They can also receive a health certificate from our Veterinarian. Many of our animals are Pure Breed and are either registered or can be registered. Most are Pure Breeds are from Show Quality Breeders & bloodlines. The pups are not showable because of some small exception but are very high quality pups.
All of our animals are part of our family and we treat them as such. We feel that they will learn everything that an owner will take time to teach them. Our goal is to place our animals in a loving, caring, and healthy environment.
Our Adoption Process...
ADOPTING A PUP FROM US IS VERY SIMPLE
THERE IS NO ADOPTION FEE - ONLY THE VACCINATION AND OTHER HEALTH CHARGES. THESE CHARGES ARE DIFFERENT ON EACH PUP ( $50 - $250 )
1. You contact us by e-mail & phone and we send you an adoption application
2. You look it over, fill it out and return it to us.
3. You also look over the delivery option fees.
4. If you want any of the options you let us know.
5. We will call and discuss your application and your options with you.
6. On approval of application, we notified you by e-mail and phone.
7. If you have not chosen any options.
8. We make arrangements for you to meet and or pick up your new baby.
9. YOU HAVE YOUR NEW BABY
10. If you have chosen options, we place your new baby on hold for you.
11. We then make deposit and/or payment arrangements with you.
12. As soon as complete payment is received we make delivery/shipping arrangements.
13. YOU HAVE YOUR NEW BABY