Ruff Ruff! My name is Sundae- Crosspost
Sundae- Crosspost's Info...
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Brindle - With White||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female|
I am already spayed, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
*** THIS IS A COURTESY POST - please contact John Shelley at either ph: 570-436-6043 or email: email@example.com for more information.***
Sundae is a sweet girl who was found in a drug and dog-fighting bust. Due to her tough past she is not comfortable around other dogs and becomes aggressive with them. She seems to be ok with cats. She is extremely people friendly and loves giving hugs and kisses. She needs a family that will exercise her regularly and provide consistency. This is an urgent placement situation because Sundae's owner Nicole passed away unexpectedly. Sundae is spayed, vaccinated and needs to be the only dog.
Rescue Group Info...
Rescue-a-Bull is an educational and charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of Bully breed dogs through rescue, education, outreach and advocacy.
If you are interested in volunteering, we are always in need if home visit helpers, transport volunteers and fosters. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescue-a-Bull Adoption Policy
1. All potential adopters must complete all sections of the adoption application found here: http://www.rescue-a-bull.org/adoption/index.htm
- Applicants must be over 18 and any applicant between the ages of 18 and 21 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to evaluate their ability and commitment to provide for a dog for its entire life.
- Applicants must live in an area free of breed bans.
- Applicants who do not own a home or own a home in an area regulated by a co-op or housing authority must provide proof that dogs are allowed in the home and that there are no size or breed restrictions.
2. The adoptions staff will evaluate the applicant based on their responses and ask any additional questions via email or phone as deemed necessary
3. Once applications and any additional questions are reviewed, the adoptions team will proceed with a home visit for qualified applicants. Home visit volunteers have been approved by the adoptions team.
4. Once the home visit report is reviewed, the adoptions team will make a decision regarding the applicant. The applicant will be informed of the decision in a timely manner.
5. Approved applicants need to read and agree to all terms stated in the adoption contract.
6. Rescue-a-Bull Adoptions fees are as follows and need to be paid by Paypal, cash or money order, checks will not be accepted:
Special Needs: determined on a case-by-case basis
7. All Rescue-a-Bull dogs and their adopters will have a lifetime of support from RAB through the online forum and individual staff support as needed.
8. All applications will be processed in a timely manner. All decisions regarding the applications will be made by a group, rather than an individual. Our main goal is to always keep the dog’s best interest in mind in order to place our dogs in successful homes for the remainder of their lives.
All Regions of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Philadelphia metro area