found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
PLEASE CLICK ON READ MORE ABOUT THIS PET!
If you have children, we suggest that prior to applying for a dog, you view the website http://www.livingwithkidsanddogs.com. The information is excellent and can help you determine which dog would be right for your family.
Kicki the COUCH POTATO is a shepherd/ basset mix who is about 6 years old and she weighs about 50-55 pounds. Like most couch potatoes she could stand to drop a few pounds! Kichi is good with other dogs and she likes going to the dog parks or to play with the neighbor dogs. She lives with a lab and they get alone fine. Kichi was introduced to a cat while on leash and she was curious with the cat without not showing aggression. Her family loves her but she isn't a bit happy about the new addition that is crawling around the house, so she needs a new home with kids 8 or older who know how to treat a dog. Kichi is very dependably house trained and will kennel even though her behavior is good indoors and she doesn't need to be kenneled. Her activity level is low; she is a complete lap dog who wants nothing but to please and receive attention. When someone plays with her she likes to run to get a ball or she does enjoy going on longer walks. Otherwise she is perfectly content laying at your feet. She is a very sweet dog and loves to meet new people. Kichi is with a 501c3 non profit rescue. Her $100 adoption fee is to update her full veterinary care. She is spayed, up to date on heartworm and flea/tick prevention, up to date on shots, worming and she has a HomeAgain microchip.
To ensure that this dog thrives in his new home and that the adoption works out for the dog and your family, these are the requirements for adoption. THESE CRITERIA ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE FOR ALL APPLICANTS. If you do not meet the criteria for this dog, PLEASE do not apply. Due to the volume of emails we receive, we do not answer those in which the applicant doesn’t match the listed criteria.
• Homeowners:Required, townhouse possible if adopter walks daily
• Status of adopter: Adult30+
• Previous dog owning experience:Preferred
• Age of children:8 and up, experienced with dogs
• Another dog in the home:Not required but gets along with other dogs
• Cat(s) in the home: Uncertain, may be able to live with a cat with proper introudction.
• Fenced yard:Currently has an acre with good recall. Fence desired especially in urban area
• Time alone on work days: Can be home for a work day if adopter takes her on a couple good walks a day!