Ruff Ruff! My name is Zoie
found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Boxer/Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Black - With White||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female|
THIS IS A COURTESY LISTING....THIS IS NOT A BENJI'S BUDDIES ANIMAL RESCUE DOG....WE ARE TRYING TO HELP PLACE THIS BEAUTY INTO A FOREVER HOME....PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY...THANK YOU.....
ZOIE an 11 month old FEMALE Boxer-PitBull mix puppy with a TON of personality and has many talents which include but are not limited to singing, napping, making people laugh and changing a horrible day in the world into a wonderful time at home. ZOIE is a beautiful girl who loves to play, to be hugged, and cuddled. ZOIE is good on a leash, great in the car, is completely house trained and she plays well with other dogs after a slow introduction: her favorite pal is an 11 pound Chihuahua named Pepeto. ZOIE has been through one heat cycle and will be spayed and vaccinated before arriving at her new home. ZOIE was rescued at 7 weeks old from under a bush on a rainy night in Alemeda, California: after 5 months, her rescuer was financially unable to keep her, at which time she moved to my house in Arizona via a very smooth 6 hour road trip. ZOIE must be re-homed due to no fault of her own. My 4 year old Australian Kelpie mix has behavioral issues and, while she lives harmoniously with ZOIE 95% of the time, the other 5% she starts tussles with ZOIE in particular, requiring them to be separated. I am extremely saddened to have to re-home ZOIE. She deserves a stress free living environment with unfettered access to people who love her.
If you are interested in meeting ZOIE, please call (602) 373-9219. We are willing to travel.
Rescue Group Info...
Benji's Buddies is a non-profit (501c3) organization dedicated to the rescue and placement of pets into permanent, loving homes.
Benji's Buddies was founded by a small group of volunteers who value every pet and believe in their unique individuality and their ability to enrich the lives of others.
We believe that adopting a pet is a lifetime commitment and that no matter what turns life may take, the responsibility and obligation to that pet as a family member should remain constant. Pets are NOT disposable! They are living beings who feel love, fear and loss. Too often in rescue work, we see the result of human cruelty and negligence. These pets are desperate to be loved though their trust has been broken. We feel they deserve better!
We seek adoptive families who understand the meaning of this commitment and want to give a home to a pet in need. By home, we mean a place of love and security...for the rest of their lives.
You can meet our dogs every Saturday from 10am - 3pm at the Petsmart in Chandler, AZ located at 855 N 54th Street Chandler, Arizona 85226.
The standard adoption fee for dogs and puppies is $140 (cash or check) which includes spay/neuter, current vaccinations, microchip and collar/tags. The first step in initiating an adoption or adoption inquiry is the adoption application. There is no commitment by submitting the application - it just helps us determine if the pet you are interested in will be a good match for you. Next is a meet and greet at one of our adoption events - typically held on Saturdays. Not every pet is at every event so contact us first to find out when and where you can meet the pet you are interested in. If there are other dogs in your household, we suggest bringing them to ensure everyone gets along.
Benji's Buddies primarily adopts to homes throughout Arizona.