found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Ian(PENDING!)!
Facts about Ian(PENDING!)
- Breed: Spaniel (Unknown Type)/Border Collie Mix
- Color: Black
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am already neutered, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
IAN HAS AN ADOPTION PENDING!Ian is a very handsome, sweet, very friendly and loving, 7-8 month old puppy in need of a special home. He's only about 35 pounds now, so we are expecting him to be a medium sized adult. Ian was rescued from a pound in Kentucky with his 3 siblings. Ian and his siblings were placed into a wonderful foster home and the group settled remarkably well. A few days after he arrived though, we started to notice that something was a little different about Ian. We then realized he was blind! This adaptable and amazing little puppy gets around so well though, especially in the company of other dogs, that we did not notice his disability right away. It is most likely that Ian was born blind and this is why he probably gets around so well. Ian is one of the most affectionate and loving dogs we have come across and he will make an amazing and inspiring companion for one lucky household. He loves to give kisses and he just loves to be held and cuddled and doted on. He is working on his housetraining and is doing well. He is crate trained. Ian will need to be placed into a home with at least one other dog. He really depends on them to help find his way around. Please come and meet this special guy today, he's hoping to meet his forever home soon!
• Ian’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Ian from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.