found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Ace(ADOPTED!)!
Facts about Ace(ADOPTED!)
- Breed: Treeing Walker Coonhound/Coonhound Mix
- Color: Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White)
- Age: Adult
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am up to date with shots and good with dogs.
ACE HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!Ace is a very handsome, regal, friendly and loving Coonhound looking for a loving home. Ace was turned into a pound in southern IL when his owner could no longer care for him. It's obvious to see that Ace has been well loved and cared for his entire life and he misses being with a family. He is very people oriented and gentle. He's also done wonderful with all of the dogs and cats he's met so far. He is crate trained trained, but since we have only seen him in a kennel environment we cannot say for sure if he house trained yet. Ace is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help him out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in him, Ace can be transported to Chicago. He will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this handsome fellow please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com
• Ace’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Ace from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.