About Happy Tails of Central Ohio
About Our Rescue Group...
I am retired and want to help save the lives of dogs and help them find loving homes.
Come Meet Our Pets...
All of our dogs are kept in foster homes. Please contact the director or foster parent to make arrangements to meet the dog.
Explanation of Fees:
The fee to adopt a dog from Happy Tails of Central Ohio (HAPPY TAILS) is:
$300 for 6 months and under.
$250 for 7 months to 4 years of age.
$150 for 4 years to 6 years.
$100 for 6 years and up.
What do my Fees Cover?
• Distemper/Hepatitis/Parvo/Parainfluenza Vaccine (and boosters for puppies)
• Bordetella Vaccine
• Rabies Vaccine
• Spay or Neuter
• Grooming if needed
• Dental work if necessary
Our Adoption Process...
• First you complete an application to adopt.
• Second you come to see the dog and decide whether or not you want to try him or her out. If you do, you take the dog home for a 3-day trial.
• During this trial period, we check your references.
• Then we call you after the 3-day trial to see if the dog has worked out and you are ready to complete the adoption.
• If the dog works out and you want to complete the adoption, we schedule a home visit, bring the contract and finalize the adoption.
• IF THE DOG DOES NOT WORK OUT, YOU JUST RETURN HIM OR HER.