found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
PLEASE CLICK ON "READ MORE ABOUT THIS PET" FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION!
If you have children, we suggest that prior to applying for a dog, you view the website http://www.livingwithkidsanddogs.com. The information is excellent and can help you determine which dog would be right for your family.
Abigail is a DARLING mix of yorkshire terrier and chihuahua. Sometimes this breed mix is called a chorkie. She is around 6 months old and weighs 4 pounds. We expect her to be under 6 pounds full grown. Abigail is a typical playful, happy puppy. She loves her toys and she also plays with the other small dogs in her foster home. When she is tired she loves to cuddle in your lap or sink deep into a big fleece blanket. Foster mom is working on house training and Abigail goes potty when taken outside. However, her breed mix is known to be difficult to house train especially in winter, so her new adopter will need to be a stay at home person to maintain and improve her house training. Because of her tiny size, Abigail DOES NOT like small children and any kids in her new home must be 12 or over. She would enjoy a playful small dog and is used to dogs of any size up to 150!!!! She is also safe with cats. Abigail is with a 501c3 rescue. Her $400 adoption fee is to cover her spay, heartworm pills, shots, worming and her HomeAgain microchip.
To ensure that this dog thrives in his new home and that the adoption works out for the dog and your family, these are the requirements for adoption. These criteria are not negotiable. If you do not meet these criteria, please choose another dog that will work out better for your family.
• Homeowners: Strongly prefered
• Status of adopter: 30-55 (trying to find an adopter who can keep her for her 15 year lifespan)
• Previous dog owning experience: Preferred
• Age of children: 12 and up
• Another dog in the home: Small playful dog preferred
• Cat(s) in the home: Safe with cats
• Fenced yard: At least a small fenced are for potty needs is required. Once the weather is nice she would love a bigger yard to fun around in. Fences must be secure to the ground or she can get under.
• Time alone on work days:Needs a stay at home human for next 6-12 months