found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Dan!
Facts about Dan
- Breed: Beagle/Hound (Unknown Type) Mix
- Color: Black - With Brown, Red, Golden, Orange Or Chestnut
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am up to date with shots and good with dogs.
Dan is a very sweet, shy, gentle and quiet 2-3 year old male Beagle/Hound mix. He is a gorgeous black and chocolate color and is just a bit larger than an average Beagle. Dan was originally found as a stray with his sister Fran, who has since been adopted. He is a little timid at first, but warms up quickly. All he wants to do is love and is just a nice, easy-going and gentle dog. He'll fit in well with almost any home. Dan is new to our rescue and we'll update his profile, once we get to know him a little better. If interested in meeting Dan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or an application!
• Dan's adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Dan from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.