found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Ella (PENDING!!)!
Facts about Ella (PENDING!!)
- Breed: German Shepherd Dog/Shepherd (Unknown Type) Mix
- Color: Black - With Brown, Red, Golden, Orange Or Chestnut
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Female
Ella (PENDING!!)'s Info...
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
ELLA HAS AN ADOPTION PENDING!!Ella is an absolutely gorgeous, very friendly, extremely gentle and loving 2 year old female German Shepherd mix. She is a beautiful sable color and almost looks purebred, but she is slightly smaller and finer boned than most German Shepherds. She's about 50 pounds, so she's a great medium size. Ella was rescued from a high-kills shelter in Kentucky with her 5 adorable newborns. Ella has been an excellent mother, very attentive and caring, and is almost done raising her brood, so it's almost time she start looking for a home of her own! Ella loves people and is definitely a snuggler, she's very attentive and eager to please and will make a great family companion. She's quiet and well behaved in the home and is also crate trained. Ella will be ready for a new family at the end of April, however we are currently accepting applications for her. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on beautiful Ella!
• Ella’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover her spay, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Ella from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.