found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Donations are critical to our existence -- they help us to continue rescuing these animals and to make sure that they are healthy and properly socialized before being adopted.Thank you for considering a rescued animal from This Is The Dog!
1. Email email@example.com for an application. Complete Adoption Application and return to us by email or fax to 305-247-9127
2. Meet with the dog or cat and bring treats
3. Complete Adoption Contract
4. Adoption Donation $200 for puppies under 6 months and $150 for dogs over 6 months Adoption donation for dogs includes Spay/Neuter, Up to Date Vaccines, Microchip, Deworming, and Heartworm Check if needed.
5. Thank you! This is the Dog! does not have a shelter. Our dogs are in boarding and in foster homes primarily in Homestead, FL. We are a small group of volunteers. It is worth the drive South from Miami or North from the Keys to find your canine companion. This Is The Dog! for you!
6.This is the Dog! (TITD!) makes no representation, warranty or guarantee about an animal’s breed, temperament or behavior. We also make no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the size at maturity, health or disposition of any dog because This is the Dog! is uncertain of its background or history. TITD! inquires of known owners, whether the animal bites, otherwise TITD! makes no representation, guarantee or warranty that the animal does not bite. Adopter also understands that the dog has displayed no evidence of illness or health problems during its stay with TITD!, unless indicated on the medical history form.