Ruff Ruff! My name is Buddy
|Breed:||Bluetick Coonhound||Color:||Black - With White||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)||Sex:||Male|
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Buddy is a beautiful, sweet loving blue tick coonhound. Typical hound, Buddy likes to follow the scent, so he will need a fenced yard. He gets along great with other dogs and is very social and outgoing with people. He has never met a stranger. If you are interested in Buddy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Rookie's Rescue- ME
Rescue Group Info...
Rookies Rescue helps abused, abandoned, neglected and injured pets from the southeast region. Most of the petswere rescued from animal control facilities or shelters where they were going to be killed.
When a pet comes to Rookie's rescue, it is assessed for any medical or behavior issues. All issues (if there are any) are addressed and corrected PRIOR to adoption. There will be no suprises for you when you bring home your new family member.
All pets are fully vetted; spayed/neutered, vaccinated, current on rabies, heartworm test (if age appropriate). We work with the pet on basic training skills, leash training, crat training and house training.
It is our mission to help educate people about responsible pet ownership with SPAYING AND NEUTERING the number one priority.
All of the pets in our program live in private foster homes, so there is no facility for you to visit, Our process for adoption/meeting pets is as follows:
1) Contact us via email at email@example.com with the name of the pet you are interested in, any questions you may have and to request an adoption application
2) We will send you a response email, answering your questions and send you an adoption application.
3) Fill out the adoption application and return to us via email
4) Once the application has been reviewed, we will contact you to discuss the adoption process and procedure
5) If all goes well with the visit, we will then schedule your home visit and then
6) FINALIZE the adoption
If you are interested in one of the pets in our program, send us an emai. Please indidcate which pet you are interested in within the subject line of the email.