found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
There are two kittens, both female up for adoption (born on the 4th of July) as well as their mother "Lovey" who is about 2 years old. They were rescued from outisde of a home in Port Orange. Lovey, had her kittens hidden underneath a bunch of junk and it took me about an hour to find them, but I'm so glad I did! The kittens have been de-wormed twice with strongid and "Lovey" has been dewormed twice, given rabies and distemper combo shot and is spayed.
PERSONALITY: The kittens are SUPER playful and love to purr. They are about 6 weeks old. They are eating Purina kitten chow as well as wet food twice a day (Friskies Pate). They are also using the catbox PURRfectly. As for their mother "Lovey," she is amazing!!!! She will walk up to any stranger and Meow...she will also let you hold her. She would be a GREAT addition to any home. She is also good with dogs and other cats!!!
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM ME:
1) You must show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home (15 dollars at walmart, although I adivse anyone to get a BIGGER size as you never know how big your kitty will get and they will always be more comfortable with traveling in it.
2) I will have you fill out an adoption contract (your personal information as well as mine).
3)I am asking the new parents to purchase a PRE-PAID spay/neuter certificate so I know these fur-balls will be taken care of when they are 5 months old (or before) and will not reproduce. The cost is $50 dollars. The certificates can be used in the Port Orange area. If you would rather get the kitten fixed elseware or live too far to go back to Port ORange for the appointment we can talk about other options when you call. A $45 dollar adoption fee applies to "Lovey" to help cover some of the cost I have in her.
4) I will take a picture of you to add to my adoption book. YOu can check out my book during the adoption process if you'd like. I will also send you the picture a week or two later as that is the time I check on you and the kitty to make sure the adoption is going well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ME:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call me anytime 386-295-2755. I can only show the kitties at 5 or after monday-friday and any time on weekends.
***REMEMER I WILL ALWAYS take the cat/kitten back if the adoption isn't working out. I don't want to see them given to a random person or to the Humane Society. Thank you*****
Please like us on Facebook: