found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
THEIR STORY: This is Bugsy. He was found along with 6 of his siblings outside underneath a shed in Edgewater Florida. His stray mother has been spayed and given shots so she will not reproduce again! Bugsy has been de-wormed twice with Strongid. They were born Aug. 14th.
PERSONALITY: The kittens are SUPER playful and love to purr. They are about 6 weeks old. They are eating Purina kitten chow as well as wet food twice a day (Friskies Pate). They are also using the catbox PURRfectly. They all have been handled since they were 2 weeks old so they are very friendly and needy lil' fur balls.
Here is short YOUTUBE video so you can see how lovable they are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v-x63t7MYc
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM ME:
1) You must show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home (15 dollars at walmart, although I adivse anyone to get a BIGGER size as you never know how big your kitty will get and they will always be more comfortable with traveling in it.
2) I will have you fill out an adoption contract (your personal information as well as mine).
3)I am asking the new parents to purchase a PRE-PAID spay/neuter certificate so I know these fur-balls will be taken care of when they are 5 months old (or before) and will not reproduce. The cost is $50 dollars. The certificates can be used in the Port Orange area. If you would rather get the kitten fixed elseware or live too far to go back to Port ORange for the appointment we can talk about other options when you call. 4) I will take a picture of you to add to my adoption book. YOu can check out my book during the adoption process if you'd like. I will also send you the picture a week or two later as that is the time I check on you and the kitty to make sure the adoption is going well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ME:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call me anytime 386-295-2755. I can only show the kitties at 5 or after monday-friday and any time on weekends.
***REMEMER I WILL ALWAYS take the cat/kitten back if the adoption isn't working out. I don't want to see them given to a random person or to the Humane Society. Thank you*****
Please like us on Facebook: