A Pasadena, CA 91104 rescue helping to find loving homes for dogs.
1 - 2 of 2 Adoptable Pets at This Shelter
We server Los Angeles county and the neigboring county of Los Angeles, California
We are a non-profit 501c3, tax deductible charitable Organization.
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
• Be 25 years of age or older
• Have identification showing your present address
• Have the consent of your landlord
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care of the dog
The necessary steps in order to complete the adoption process are as follows:
1. Fill out adoption application TheDogRescuers@gmail.com
2. Meet and greet
3. Home check
4. Animal placed in your home 7 -14 day trial period option
5. Adoption contract signed
6. Minimum $250 adoption donation - 2 at $200 each
Donation goes towards the cost of Spay/Neuter surgery, vaccinations - distemper, parvo, bordatella, rabies, microchip and puppies require a 3 part series of vaccinations.
7. Spoil the dog for the rest of his/her life
the dogs are being fostered in Pasadena, CA USA
We foster our dogs in Pasadena