A Bucks County, PA 19007 rescue helping to find loving homes for dogs.
1 - 14 of 14 Adoptable Pets at This Shelter
You must be able to pick up your pet, we must be able to meet our adopters. You must be able to bring your pet for a meet and greet.
If for some reason the adoption does not not work out, you must be able to return the furbaby back to us.
You are not required to have a fenced back yard unless dog requires one.
• Rehoming of homeless small dogs through our foster and adoption programs.
• Provide necessary medical care, vaccinations, micro chipping and spay/ neuter services.
• Educate the public on responsible ownership of small breed dogs.
• Educate the community on the benefits and importance of spay/neutering to reduce the incidence of medical issues and overpopulation.
• Remain in contact and provide support to our adopters and their new family member.
How You Can Help
Dedicated fosters can provide our small dogs with basic training, comfortable homes, rehabilitation, exercise, human companionship, good nutrition and lots of hands on love until their perfect furever home is found.
Our volunteers assist with handling and transporting of small dogs to and from vet appointments, adoption events, foster homes and to their furever homes when needs. Volunteers help with setup and breakdown at fundraising and adoption events.