In honor of Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat Month, our friends at Advantage® II are offering $100,000 in Advantage® II cat flea prevention product to 30 shelters and rescues throughout the month of June. That’s 30 chances to win over $3,300 in product!
We hope these grants will help ease some of the stress your organization may feel during cat and kitten season. Thank you to our compassionate friends at Advantage® II for their part in making these grants possible!
How to Apply for a Grant:
An authorized representative of your shelter or rescue should send one email to email@example.com with these 10 items:
1. Shelter or rescue name:
2. Shipping address for a daytime weekday UPS delivery:
Address (no PO Boxes):
3. Social Media Profiles (Optional)
4. Your contact information
Your first and last name:
Your title or affiliation with the shelter/rescue:
Telephone number where we can reach you if you’re selected for a grant:
Best email for us to reach you if you’re selected for a grant:
5. 2020 total feline intake:
6. 2020 total feline adoptions:
7. Attach at least two photos of the pets who will benefit, and/or photos and stories of pets with your organization in the past who benefited from being treated with Advantage® II. We love before and after photos, and high quality (over 150kb and please avoid photo collages) photo files too!
8. Describe how receiving and using Advantage® II would benefit or has benefitted pets in your organization’s care:
9. Optional but encouraged: Why is the work your shelter does rewarding?
10. Optional but encouraged: Link to a video online that shows pets at your organization, highlighting your before and after transformations if possible.
Please read the rules carefully:
● Do not email attached files like Word, PDF, PowerPoint files – they will not be opened.
● Do attach photos image files – such as JPG, GIF, or PNG photos
● Only one application email per active Adopt-a-Pet.com shelter/rescue organization will be accepted in 2021. Please include Advantage® in the subject line.
● The application deadline for this grant program is June 30, 2021.
● This grant program is open to US shelters and rescues only.
● You will receive an auto-reply email receipt which confirms we received your application.
● Please do not contact us asking for the status of your application.
● Only grant recipients will be contacted. We will reach you if you’re a recipient!
● Grant recipients are selected from qualifying finalists at the sole discretion of Adopt-a-Pet.com.
● By applying for this grant, you agree to the submissions license below and agree to provide Adopt-a-Pet.com with follow-up photos and descriptions of how the grant helped the pet or pets in your care.
● You must have an approved & active Adopt-a-Pet.com shelter or rescue account to qualify for a grant. An approved account is one that was approved after signing up – you received your approval email, and pets you list on Adopt-a-Pet.com are visible to the public. An active account has, within the last 30 days, either: a) logged in and viewed your Pet List or added a new pet, or b) added a new pet via uploading software. Not sure? You can log in and view your Pet List here which will mark your account as active.
● Don’t have an account yet? No problem! You can sign up for an Adopt-a-Pet.com shelter or rescue account here. You can apply after you get your approval email and have listed a pet for adoption.
We hope our grant application process is easy and clear! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions License: Each Participant or Charity may have the opportunity to submit videos, photos, text, or other content (“Submissions”) to the Adopt-a-Pet.com Little Acts Big Help Advantage II Grants (“Program”). Each Submission will remain the property of the respective Participant or Charity who will have sole responsibility and liability for any claims related to those Submissions. However, each Participant and Charity grant Adopt-a-Pet.com and its affiliated companies a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid right and license: (a) to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of any Submissions provided by Participant or Charity through the Program, (b) to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast, transmit, distribute (directly and indirectly through multiple tiers), license, offer to sell and sell, rent, lease, or lend copies of the Submissions (and derivative works thereof), and (c) to sublicense to third parties the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third parties. Additionally, each Participant and Charity consent to the use of his/her/its name, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the Program. Each Participant and Charity agrees such grant and consent is without restrictions or additional compensation or permission of any kind.
Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates.