Jase is an adorable nearly 8 year old Basenji/Chihuahua mix with beautiful golden eyes and a ring of white fur around his neck. He is a super sweet little guy. This handsome little guy was found in an orchard with five other dogs when he was barely a year old. Jase is a playful little guy with certain dogs. He has formed a special bond with beautiful 3 year old ABBY and they can be found playing or cuddling together. They would make a great little pair. He loves his treats! He has been neutered, dewormed, Frontlined, vaccinations are current, and he has been microchipped. Jase is very shy; he has come a long way but has more to go, he is great with other dogs and would be fine with another dog (preferably ABBY) in a calm, loving adult home. Jase loves to play, and will be a great little companion. He will need a canine playmate and we are working on leash-training. Jase seems potty trained and is a house dog. He loves to snuggle with a calm older dog and will need a very patient loving home. No Children or teens either, just a calm loving family. OFFICE
If you are interested in this dog or would like more information please send me an Adoption Questionnaire
We appreciate that you are interested in one or more of our dogs or cats for adoption. Here is a list of things that should help us answer you in a more timely manner.
1. When you apply please always use the same email address. If we need to look something up later and you used a different email we are often not able to find it.
2. Adopt a Pet and Petfinders ask you to send us an enquiry. This always delays our response. (Why)
a. Our biographies are always very detailed. Therefore sending an enquiry asking us to repeat what it says in the biography causes a lot more work and delays our response.
b. We are a small non-profit and do not always have the help to answer as many enquiries as we get.
c. Again our Biographies are very detailed and if you just click the link near the bottom of their bio you can fill out an application which we will respond to.
3. For the AFC website (scroll down to the bio at the bottom it says (apply to adopt today- click that link) www.animalfriendsconnect.org
4. For Petfinders ( scroll down to the biography then click the adoption link) http://animalfriendsconnect.org/adoption-application-dogs/
5. For Adopt a Pet (scroll way down past ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂAsk about meÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ) you will see the biography and underneath that will be the adoption questionnaire link.
We are closed on Sundays unless you make prior arrangements and schedule an appointment
Adoption Fees For Dogs Start At
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Adult Dogs: $200.00 - $300.00
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Puppies: $300.00
Small Mixed Breeds (Puppies & Adults): $300.00
Purebred Dogs and Designer dogs (Puppies & Adults) $350.00 + (Fees subject to change)
Adoption includes: Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Vaccination against canine distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus.
Petco Lodi, Sunwest Plaza
Address: 2350 W Kettleman Ln Suite 120, Lodi, CA 95242
Cats daily ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Dogs every weekend from 11AM to 2:30 PM
Phone: (209) 263-6107
Cat adoptions at Petco Stockton daily and on Saturdays from 11AM to 2PM