Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
1) fill out our short application
2) after receiving your application, we will verify with your vet care on your animals
3) we will contact you to discuss your current situation and which dog might be best for you
4) After discussion, we will arrange a home visit to check your fencing to make sure that it is secure for the pyr that you would like to adopt.
5) After your home visit, you can meet your pyr - if s/he doesn't come along for the home visit!
6) Sign adoption contract and give adoption donation for your newest family member!
Adult $100 mix, $200 purebred
Pup $150 mix, $250 purebred
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.