Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Most of our adoptions are in the greater Puget Sound area.
We value compassion and respect for people and animals. We value the humane treatment of greyhounds before, during and after their use by the racing industry. We advocate education on the importance of responsible pet ownership. We believe every greyhound deserves life as a beloved pet.
Royal Hounds is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, tax exempt organization comprised soley of volunteers who give graciously of their time and love to this noble breed with the common goal of finding secure and loving homes for the many ex-racing and retired Hounds that grace us with their presence.
The 2nd Sunday of the month
Booth Hours: 1-3
Puyallup Farmers' Market
Meridian & Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371
Saturday, May 23, June 27, July 25, August 22 and September 12
Booth Hours: 9 - 2
Please note that this is an outdoor venue and may be canceled periodically due to inclement weather.
2. Fill out an application http://www.royalhounds.org/greyadoptapplication.doc
3. Submit your application to email@example.com
3. You will be matched with a greyhound to fit your lifestyle.
4. Meet with one of our volunteers at your home to answer all of your questions.
5. Adopt your new best friend and love of your life!
6. Receive all of the support you need to succeed.
7. Make new friends, join a community and volunteer to help more greyhounds get the life they deserve.
Adoption Fee: $275
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.