Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
531 Route 22 East, Suite 191
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:We serve the areas of all NJ and the eastern edge of PA.
About Our Rescue Group:Rogers' Rescues is an all-breed dog rescue that relies on our network of foster homes to care for all our adoptable dogs. In addition, committed volunteers work behind the scenes to facilitate the adoption process, plan fundraising events, and more.
Despite not having a physical location, Rogers Rescues has found loving homes for over a thousand dogs since its founding in June, 2002.
All our fosters are up-to-date on vaccinations, heart-worm preventative, flea and tick preventative, and are spayed or neutered. Puppies under six months are not spayed or neutered and it is the responsibility of the adopter to have the dog altered at six months of age.
Come Meet our Pets:Our adoptable pets can be physically met/visited at all foster homes or adoption events.
Our Adoption Process:1. Entering Adoption Application
2. Phone IV
3. Home Visit
4. Meeting with the dog
Dog up to 7 years old: $250
Dog over 7: $150
Standardized adoption contract including defined obligations and commitments, overview dog information (pack behavior - energy level - housebreaking - crate training - separation issues - eating habits - training - behaviors and observations), veterinary care info. incl. pre-existing conditions, vetting overview.
- To adopt a dog as companion never to be used for research of gift.
- To provide dog with indoor living environment, appropriate exercise, adequate fresh food and water, love/affection/attention.
- To provide dog with all attention, care and treatment as recommended by a vet professional.
- Within 24 hours to provide dog with secure collar displaying ID tag (name/phone) and other tags (rabies etc.) as registered by law.
- To obey all state and municipal regulations governing licensing, ownership, custody, control, and care of dogs.
- Not to tether dog or closely confine dog in conditions or manners that would be considered to cause immobilization, pain, or suffering.
- To take actions preventing, and accept liability for, any behavioral or physical damage to dog.
- To hold Rogers' Rescues blameless for injury or f=death that other animals or people may incur.
- To allow Rogers' Rescues representatives permission to enter Adopter's premises.
- To ensure that the conditions of contract are being upheld and to remove dog from Adopter if necessary, without constituting a trespass event.
- To surrender, on demand, ownership of dog to Roger's Rescues if Adopter fails to uphold the conditions of this contract.
- To pay all costs, including prof. legal fees, if Rogers' Rescues must take action against Adopter or associated persons to execute any conditions of this contract.