Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Despite not having a physical location, Rogers Rescues has found loving homes for over a thousand dogs since its founding in June, 2002.
All our fosters are up-to-date on vaccinations, heart-worm preventative, flea and tick preventative, and are spayed or neutered. Puppies under six months are not spayed or neutered and it is the responsibility of the adopter to have the dog altered at six months of age.
Or mail a check to:
To learn more about our rescue, visit www.rogersrescues.com
Dog up to 7 years old: $250
Dog over 7: $150
Standardized adoption contract including defined obligations and commitments, overview dog information (pack behavior - energy level - housebreaking - crate training - separation issues - eating habits - training - behaviors and observations), veterinary care info. incl. pre-existing conditions, vetting overview.
- To adopt a dog as companion never to be used for research of gift.
- To provide dog with indoor living environment, appropriate exercise, adequate fresh food and water, love/affection/attention.
- To provide dog with all attention, care and treatment as recommended by a vet professional.
- Within 24 hours to provide dog with secure collar displaying ID tag (name/phone) and other tags (rabies etc.) as registered by law.
- To obey all state and municipal regulations governing licensing, ownership, custody, control, and care of dogs.
- Not to tether dog or closely confine dog in conditions or manners that would be considered to cause immobilization, pain, or suffering.
- To take actions preventing, and accept liability for, any behavioral or physical damage to dog.
- To hold Rogers' Rescues blameless for injury or f=death that other animals or people may incur.
- To allow Rogers' Rescues representatives permission to enter Adopter's premises.
- To ensure that the conditions of contract are being upheld and to remove dog from Adopter if necessary, without constituting a trespass event.
- To surrender, on demand, ownership of dog to Roger's Rescues if Adopter fails to uphold the conditions of this contract.
- To pay all costs, including prof. legal fees, if Rogers' Rescues must take action against Adopter or associated persons to execute any conditions of this contract.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.