I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
*Levi - PENDING's Story...
WE CANNOT ANSWER EMAILS ASKING ABOUT A DOG'S AVAILABILITY. IF IT IS LISTED WITHOUT THE WORD "PENDING" IT MEANS IT IS AVAILABLE.
Check out ALL of our listings at this link!!
Levi and his sister Rayni put together a Top 12 List of reasons to love them:
12. We love our food. We gobble it right up! (We do need to learn to slow down.) But foster mom said something about food motivated dogs are easy to train.
11. Sometimes we jump up on our people, but we are learning that they really do see us even when we keep all four feet on the ground.
10. We don’t like to go in the crate, but you can tempt us with a treat. Any treat. (Remember - we're food motivated!!)
9. We love to bark when the TV dogs bark!
8. We usually pay no attention to the cats. Sometimes we bark at them, but most of the time we don’t bother them at all. We don’t go around them either if they are in our way…we just walk right over them!
7. We are pretty active! We love to run and wrestle with each other! Or anyone else.
6. We LOOOOVE to dig!!! (How far is China??)
5. We need our ears cleaned regularly because they get in our food and water.
4. Clipping our nails is easy because foster mommy does it while we are sleeping.
3. We know how to Sit but still working on all that other stuff…. like stay! (We sit but don’t stay yet.)
2. We love to take naps in our human’s laps!
And the Number One reason to love us:
1. We love everyone. And we mean Everyone!!
Levi is about 4 months old, he weighs about 30 pounds and he's very healthy. They call him "Master of the Snuggle" at his foster home because he has a way of convincing you to pay attention to him, and keep you from doing anything else but rub his back, his head, his belly, his neck . . . More is Better!!! If you have some extra room in your heart (and bed) for a boy who will be very happy to take up most of it, please visit www.pinkshelter.org for more information about the adoption process or click here for our online application. Full vetting, neuter and microchip included in his $375 adoption fee. Levi is in Arkansas and transport fee is additional $140. IF YOU HAVE AOL or YAHOO PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FILE FOR OUR RESPONSE.