found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I will edit listing should anything change. Please read this listing before calling (sorry it is so detailed) thank you.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: Meet Marvin! Oh, this Russian Blue mix boy is extremely lovable! He is the sweetest thing ever and will follow you when you call his name. He was rescued out of a kill shelter and we are happy to help this little kitty. He is neutered, FIV neg, dewormed, vaccinated, and on flea preventative. He is also microchipped.
Oh, I love this huggable and lovable kitty! He is friends with any stranger he meets and loves to be talked to. He also has a very unusual sound he makes. It is hilarious. His mew is also rather squeaky lol. He does have watery eyes. medications did not help and the vet thinks he had damage done to his tear ducts, but we just think it is part of his charm and it doesn't seem to bother him one bit. All my young kids love him and can hold him with ease. He is a very special little kitty!
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). THey way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) Adoption fee is $60 This is to help cover some of the vet bills. He is neutered, vaccinated, FIV neg, dewormed, and had flea preventative on. Also microchipped.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-295-2755 or message us on our facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram:
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization located in New Smyrna Beach. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.