found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
HER STORY: Iris was abandoned with her 3 kitten, who have been adopted.
PERSONALITY: Iris is a sweet little girl. She is loving, playful and cuddly
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). That way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) Adoption fee is $60. Our cats are spayed/neutered or have an appointment for when they are 3 lbs, given rabies and distemper shots, dewormed and have flea preventative on if old enough.
4)We will take a picture of you and your newly adopted animal so we can share it on our Facebook page. This is what I'll also send to you in an email so you have a copy as well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us or text us at 386-956 9040
Please go to .https://form.jotform.us/70926955384166 for application. Once filled out it will be sent directly to us.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. I will always take a cat that I adopted out back. ShiraBWild@aol.com Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
Please like us on Facebook to be updated on our arrivals:
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.