I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi! My name is Molly. I'm a spayed female, 5-month-old mixed breed puppy in need of a home to call my own and someone to love for life. I'm a super sweet, affectionate little girl who is friendly with everyone. I love to play with toys and with other dogs. I am beyond cute, just ask anyone! I have a great personality and I'm going to be a really wonderful lifelong companion. Please give me a chance. Adoption fee: $100 and includes testing, deworming, vaccinations, spay and microchip.UPCOMING EVENTS:
NOTE ABOUT BREED LABELING:
- Sunday, September 30: Adoption event at the Franklin Cider Mill, 7450 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills (on the corner of 14 Mile Rd and Franklin Rd, one mile west of Telegraph), from noon to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7: Adoption event at the Franklin Cider Mill, 7450 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills (on the corner of 14 Mile Rd and Franklin Rd, one mile west of Telegraph), from noon to 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 12: Ladies' Expo at Metro North Federal Credit Union, 4594 Pontiac Lake Rd., Waterford from 3-7 p.m. Free event showcasing arts, crafts, jewelry and more. We will have Scentsy and Velata for sale, as well as info on adoption and upcoming events.
- Saturday, October 13: Providing for Paws Halloween Costume Mixer for Mutts at 28967 Hennepin, Garden City, starting at 5 p.m. Enjoy food, Trick-or-Treating for children under age 12 who are dressed in costume, pumpkin-carving contest, costume contests, DJ music, games, competitions and more. Additional info and to purchase tickets: http://providingforpaws.org/halloween-costume-mixer.html
- Sunday, October 14: Adoption event at the Franklin Cider Mill, 7450 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills (on the corner of 14 Mile Rd and Franklin Rd, one mile west of Telegraph), from noon to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11: Fur Bowl at 5 Star Lanes, 2666 Metropolitan Parkway, Sterling Heights, from 2 - 4:30 p.m. Just $20 per person for 3 bowling games, shoe rental, pizza, pop and raffle ticket. Adoptable pets, Scentsy sale, 50/50 raffle and more!
Visual breed identification of dogs is unreliable and usually inaccurate. So, for most of our adoptable dogs, we are only guessing at predominant breed or breed mix. We get to know each dog as an individual
and will do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not by breed label.Why is labeling a dog such a big deal?
A label will stick with a dog for the rest of its life. A label can mean discrimination, losing its home or even death. Labels are a problem for the dogs when we, as the local experts on animals, allow adopters, politicians and community members to think that the label we assign can predict who that dog is or will be.
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to email@example.com to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.