found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Glinda!
Facts about Glinda
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Orange Or Red Tabby
- Age: Kitten
- Sex: Female
- ID#: Glinda
- Hair: Short
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Gorgeous Glinda is looking for a home of her own. She was just a tiny thing when she, her littermates and her mama Dorothy came to Paws for Life from a county shelter where there was no room for them. Born in late July/early August, Glinda is a spayed female, shorthaired orange tabby kitten who is friendly, sweet, playful and litterbox trained. She loves other cats – she’s even used to house bunnies. All she needs now is someone to love for life! Please give her the home of her dreams. Adoption fee: $100. Adopt a pair: $150 and fee includes testing, deworming, spay and vaccinations.
- Sunday, November 18: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-5 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
- Sunday, December 9: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 South Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion, from noon to 4 p.m. Come meet adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Petco in Auburn Hills/Lake Orion (in the Baldwin Commons Shopping Center near Kohls, other side of the highway from Great Lakes Crossing mall).
- Sunday, December 16: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-5 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to email@example.com to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.