I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Meet Gene, a shorthaired, neutered male, black and white kitten who, along with his littermates and mama Dorothy, came to the Rescue from an overflowing shelter where they had run out of time and space. Gene uses a litterbox like a good boy and he likes to play with toys and other kitties. He is not a very big kitten and will most likely be a small adult cat too. Gene is a cuddler. He was born at the end of July/early August 2012 and he likes to be held, petted and hugged. Gene is still very young, but over the baby kitten stage. He is a really nice kitty who is going to make a lucky family very happy. Please give this handsome boy a chance to become part of your family. Adoption fee: $60. Adopt a pair: $90. Fee includes testing, deworming, neuter and vaccinations.
- Sunday, February 24: Bowling Event at 5 Star Lanes, 2666 Metropolitan Pkwy, Sterling Heights. Help Paws for Life raise money for homeless pets while having a great time! For just $25, you enjoy three games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza, pop and a free raffle ticket. Game one starts at 4:30 p.m. at 5 Star Lanes in Sterling Heights. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, March 2: Adoption Event, Scentsy Open House, BUNCO Party, Dinner and Karaoke at Rochester Eagles Club, 650 Woodward, Rochester. Join us at 5:30 for pizza and salad, followed by BUNCO game play at 7 p.m. Just $20 per person. Bunco is a fun dice game that’s easy to learn. Enjoy cash prizes, raffles, 50/50, Scentsy sale and adoptable pets, plus stick around for Karaoke after Bunco. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Thursday, March 7: Informational Meeting About Marathons at Caribou Coffee, 31901 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak. Join us at 7 p.m. for an informational meeting about the upcoming marathon fundraisers for homeless pets. We will be in the back meeting room of Caribou Coffee. You could even earn a free trip to Las Vegas! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, April 28: Romping With Rover at Brys Park (near Harper Ave. & Brys Dr.), St. Clair Shores. This 5K fun run/walk supports Angels Supporting Animals, a local organization that raises funds to support animal rescues. Paws for Life will have an info booth, adoptable pets and full Scentsy open house. The event begins at 8 a.m. for runners and at 9:30 a.m. for walkers. Come see us between 8 a.m. and noon! Call 586-778-3897 or 586-441-9668 for more info.
- Sunday, October 20: Detroit Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Click here for more information. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Sunday, November 17: Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Runners and walkers who raise enough money from sponsors and pledges will earn a free trip to Vegas, plus race registration fees covered. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to email@example.com to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.