found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Zephyr!
Facts about Zephyr
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Black & White Or Tuxedo
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- ID#: Zephyr
- Hair: Short
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi! My name is Zephyr! I'm a black and white shorthaired, neutered male kitty in need of a lifelong, loving home. I'm a sweet boy with a calm, quiet, affectionate personality. Once we’re buddies, I will flip myself inside-out for love and affection. My head melts to the floor, butt in the air and I purr until I lose my voice. My favorite spot is on the cat climbing tower where I can watch the leaves blowing outside and stretch out in the sunshine. I’m friendly and playful. I love other kitties and playing with toys. Laser pointers and balls are two of my favorites. I use a cat scratching post and litterbox like a good boy. My sister Bam and I love each other, but I’m good with all other cats. I'm even getting used to dogs in my foster care home. Bam and I are sweet, little cats, born June 12, 2012, so we're still very young. We just want someone to love. Adoption fee: $60. Adopt a pair: $90.
- Saturday, May 11: Kids Day in the Park Adoption Event at Clintonwood Park, Clarkston, from 10 am. to 2 p.m. Paws for Life will host a booth with adoptable pets and Spring Scentsy sale. An annual event in Clarkston, there's something for everyone. Activities include kite building, bubbles station, face painting, balloon animals, archery, soccer shoot, bounce houses, car display, fort building, football toss, bowling, bean bag toss, bonfire with smores, Project KidSight vision screening, arts & crafts and more. Concessions will be available for purchase. Clintonwood Park is 120 acres located north of Clarkston Rd and west of Sashabaw Rd.
- Sunday, October 20: Detroit Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, November 17: Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Runners and walkers who raise enough money from sponsors and pledges will earn a free trip to Vegas, plus race registration fees covered. Click here for more information. RSVP to email@example.com.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.