found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Amigo (ADOPTED!)!
Facts about Amigo (ADOPTED!)
- Breed: Chihuahua
- Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White
- Age: Adult
- Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
- Sex: Male
Amigo (ADOPTED!)'s Info...
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
AMIGO HAS BEEN ADOPTED!Amigo is an adorable, tiny and adorable Chihuahua in need of a loving home. Amigo was rescued from a pound in Kentucky. He was turned in by his owner with a dozen other Chihuahuas because he could no longer afford to feed them. Amigo is about 5 years old and weighs 6 pounds. Like most Chihuahuas, he can be a little stand-offish at first, but he warms up quickly. He loves to go for walks and loves to snuggle with his friends. He's well behaved in the home and is housebroken. He also does well with the other dogs in his foster home, both large and small. In fact, he really loves the other dogs and would be an ideal companion for an existing dog. He is quiet in the home and in not much of a barker, so he'd do fine in an apartment or condo. Amigo will be a great companion or a quiet home or for an older person looking for a low maintenance companion!
• Amigo's adoption donation is $150. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Amigo from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.