found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Payton(loves kids!)!
Facts about Payton(loves kids!)
- Breed: Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle Mix
- Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White
- Age: Adult
- Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
- Sex: Male
Payton(loves kids!)'s Info...
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Payton is an adorable, very friendly, social and playful guy in need of a family! Payton is about 6 years old and weighs about 16 pounds. This handsome little fellow has been well loved and cared for his entire life. He shared his previous home with children and two other dogs and did well with everyone! Unfortunately Payton's owner could no longer afford to care fo him and the two other dogs in the home and regrettably surrendered them to a pound in southern IL. We spotted this little guy and knew we had to save him! Payton is currently in a foster home in Chicago which he loves, but he would really love to find a forever home soon. He's proved himself to be very well behaved in the home and is housebroken. He can also be trusted with run of the house when alone. Payton loves to play and loves toys. He'll always be happy to play with you, but is also just as happy to snuggle on the couch with you at the end of a long day. Payton's a cuddler and loves to sleep in bed with his foster mom, under the covers. He is currently sharing his foster home with several other dogs and is doing well with everyone. He will fit in with almost any household, come meet him today!!!
• Payton’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Payton from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.