found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Izzie!
Facts about Izzie
- Breed: Husky/Golden Retriever Mix
- Color: White - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Female
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Izzie is a sweet, gentle, quiet and loving little pup in need of a forever hom. Izzie is 13 weeks old now and ready to begin her new life. She was rescued from a kill-shelter in Kentucky with his mother, Ida, and her two siblings. Ida is a Retriever/Husky mix and we were told the father was a Great Pyr. Izzie is a very happy and friendly puppy that will do well in almost any home. She's quite the looker and gets compliments everywhere she goes. She loves people, children and other dogs. She has been working on her housetraining and crate training and is doing excellent. She's looking forward to meeting her forever family!
• Izzie’s adoption donation is $350. This donation helps to cover her spay, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Izzie from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.