Meow! My name is Sasha
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Adult|
I am already spayed, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
Date of Birth: estimated May 27, 2011
Female - SPAYED
Short Haired Black and White
Special Needs: Special Diet for Food Allergies (grain free Blue Buffalo)
Hi, my name is Sasha and I’m Santa’s little angel. I’m a dignified, sweet, black and white tuxedo cat with yellow eyes. I was rescued with my litter from a home with lots of cats in it by a nice lady from Tigerlily Cat Rescue. My kittens and I are in a very nice foster home where we have been treated very well. I like being around humans and I’m chatty and vocal. I will follow you around to remind you when it’s meal time. I’m very friendly and get along great with other cats. I’ve made myself at home in foster care with my foster cat friends and we run around and play together. I love to play with and stalk feather toys and cat dancers. My favorite toys are feather wands. I like stalking squirrels and birds through the window. I enjoy being held, laying around the house on a comfy pillow or in a cat tree, and being a quiet lap kitty too. My foster home is pretty busy, so I don’t mind a lot of activity. I’m litter box trained, my shots are up to date, and I am spayed. I can be an only kitty, but I would also be a great addition to a home with other cats since I can get along with many personalities. I do have a special diet because of food allergies (allergic to grain), and I love drinking water from free flowing fountains. If you would like to make your home my happily “fur-ever” after home please contact Tigerlily for a meeting!
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Tigerlily Cat Rescue is a group of volunteers, dedicated to helping homeless cats and kittens find forever homes and to helping reduce the pet overpopulation problem. We are a state and federal non-profit rescue group. We rescue, sterilize, and make every effort to adopt healthy and friendly cats and kittens!
734 E Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Please call or e-mail us for an adoption questionnaire!
We do require adopters to be at least 21 years old.
* If you are leasing, we do ask that you provide a copy of your rental agreement showing that cats are allowed.
* We also ask that all adults living in the home agree with the adoption and addition of a feline friend to the family.
* For families with young children (under 6), kittens over 6 months are best.
* If the pet is to be alone for a significant amount of time, we ask that you consider adopting an older kitten or adult, or consider adopting two kittens to keep each other company. Young kittens are susceptible to social-depression if alone for a significant amount of time.
* We also discourage "gift" adoptions unless it is from a parent to a minor child.
* We do not permit 4-paw declawing of our cats. Often, 4-paw declawing leads to behavioral problems. Front-declawing is not advisable for cats over 1 year old. We encourage alternatives to declawing, such as nail trimming and scratch-training. Please ask us if you have any questions about these alternatives!
Our adoption fee of $100 includes feline leukemia/FIV testing, deworming, flea preventative, and age-appropriate vaccines. All Tigerlily cats are thoroughly examined by a veterinarian. All adults are spayed/neutered. For kittens too young for sterilization, $25 of the adoption fee is refunded when proof of the sterilization is sent to Tigerlily Cat Rescue.