found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Conrad!
Facts about Conrad
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Black & White Or Tuxedo
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- ID#: Conrad
- Hair: Short
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
Hi there! My name is Conrad! I'm a big cat with a big heart and lots of love to give. My sister Lacey and I were adopted from the rescue together in 2009. We were just 11 weeks old and we had a great life. Then our human parents got divorced and dumped us both back in the Rescue. We really hope we can find a home together. We are a great pair and we love each other very much. We are 100% litterbox trained and very well behaved. We have calm, mellow personalities and we get along well with all people and other cats. I'm Mr. Affectionate. I am a neutered male with short-length black and white fur. I have some white fur on my chin and Lacey does not. I'm also bigger than she is by a few pounds. I'm really soft and very clean. I like to be petted and scratched, loved and cuddled. I'm friendly and a little more outgoing and courageous than my sister. We just hope to find someone to love for life. Give us a chance and you'll be so very glad that you did! Adoption fee: $60. Adopt a pair: $90. All fees includes deworming, testing, vaccinations and spay/neuter.
Apply online: www.pawsforliferescue.org
- Third Sunday of Every Month: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. From noon to 4 p.m., come meet adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available). A selection of adoptable cats and kittens live at the store full-time and you can see them any time the store is open: Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sundays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Adoption event dates for 2013: July 21, August 18, September 15, October 20, November 17 and December 15.
- Strut Your Mutt: Paws for Life is raising money through Best Friends' annual Strut Across America virtual dog walk. For $10, supporters can join our team and become part of the PFL Strut Your Mutt dog pack. Each participant gets a fundraising web page where you can set your target goal, invite friends and family to join your team and share your accomplishments. For more info, to make a donation and/or to join the Paws for Life Strut Your Mutt dog pack, go to http://www.strutyourmutt.org/team/pflrescue.
- Sunday, October 20: Detroit Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Click here for more information. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Sunday, November 17: Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Runners and walkers who raise enough money from sponsors and pledges will earn a free trip to Vegas, plus race registration fees covered. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to email@example.com to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.