Other Pets at Shelter...
Dickens - ADOPTED!'s Info...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Brown Tabby||Age:||Adult|
Date of Birth: estimated January 4, 2010
Male - NEUTERED
Short Haired Brown Tabby and White
Hi! I’m Dickens and I came to Tigerlily Cat Rescue after being abandoned at a local veterinary hospital. I’m a sweet and loveable guy, who likes to give hugs and kisses! Sometimes, I still give “love bites”, but we are working on that! I get along well with other kitties too. I would love to find that forever home, probably without small kids, to call my own! Do you have that purrfect home for me?
Rescue Group Info...
Tigerlily Cat Rescue is a group of volunteers, dedicated to helping homeless cats and kittens find forever homes and to helping reduce the pet overpopulation problem. We are a state and federal non-profit rescue group. We rescue, sterilize, and make every effort to adopt healthy and friendly cats and kittens!
734 E Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Please call or e-mail us for an adoption questionnaire!
We do require adopters to be at least 21 years old.
* If you are leasing, we do ask that you provide a copy of your rental agreement showing that cats are allowed.
* We also ask that all adults living in the home agree with the adoption and addition of a feline friend to the family.
* For families with young children (under 6), kittens over 6 months are best.
* If the pet is to be alone for a significant amount of time, we ask that you consider adopting an older kitten or adult, or consider adopting two kittens to keep each other company. Young kittens are susceptible to social-depression if alone for a significant amount of time.
* We also discourage "gift" adoptions unless it is from a parent to a minor child.
* We do not permit 4-paw declawing of our cats. Often, 4-paw declawing leads to behavioral problems. Front-declawing is not advisable for cats over 1 year old. We encourage alternatives to declawing, such as nail trimming and scratch-training. Please ask us if you have any questions about these alternatives!
Our adoption fee of $100 includes feline leukemia/FIV testing, deworming, flea preventative, and age-appropriate vaccines. All Tigerlily cats are thoroughly examined by a veterinarian. All adults are spayed/neutered. For kittens too young for sterilization, $25 of the adoption fee is refunded when proof of the sterilization is sent to Tigerlily Cat Rescue.