found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Jada!
Facts about Jada
- Breed: Terrier (Unknown Type, Medium)/Bulldog Mix
- Color: White - With Brown Or Chocolate
- Age: Adult
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Female
- ID#: Jada
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Hi! My name is Jada. I'm a 3-year-old sweetheart who just wants to be the heartbeat at your feet. I love people and I love snuggling. I want to be close to you and be your best friend. I'm a great companion. I play well with others and I'm an all-around really nice, playful dog. One of the first things I do when I get outside for a walk is find a sunny spot on the grass and roll around. I love the fresh air. Please give me a chance. You won't know what you ever did without me in your life. Adoption fee: $75 and includes vaccinations, heartworm test, microchip and spay.
Check out my video: http://youtu.be/Ap2wjzoUuTY.
Apply online: www.pawsforliferescue.org
Online photo album:
- Third Sunday of Every Month: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. From noon to 4 p.m., come meet adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available). A selection of adoptable cats and kittens live at the store full-time and you can see them any time the store is open: Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sundays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Adoption event dates for 2013: December 15, January 19 and February 16.
- Saturday, February 22, 2014: Detroit Pistons vs Dallas Mavericks at The Palace of Auburn Hills, 7:30 p.m. Purchase tickets at www.pistons.com/pawsforlife. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Paws for Life. Each ticket package also includes a post-game shot on the court, recognition on PalaceVision during the game and Pistons ear buds giveaway for kids. Support homeless pets and enjoy a night of basketball. Lower-level: $40. Upper-level: $25. For additional info, call Kristen at 248.377.8620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoption and Foster Care Application
NOTE ABOUT BREED LABELING: Visual breed identification of dogs is unreliable and usually inaccurate. So, for most of our adoptable dogs, we are only guessing at predominant breed or breed mix. We get to know each dog as an individual and will do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not by breed label.
Why is labeling a dog such a big deal? A label will stick with a dog for the rest of its life. A label can mean discrimination, losing its home or even death. Labels are a problem for the dogs when we, as the local experts on animals, allow adopters, politicians and community members to think that the label we assign can predict who that dog is or will be.
Complete the application at www.pawsforliferescue.org. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.