found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Sebastian!
Facts about Sebastian
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Black & White Or Tuxedo
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- ID#: Sebastian
- Hair: Short
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
Hi there! My name is Sebastian! I am a super cool, super friendly Tom cat. I am a 2-year-old, neutered male, shorthaired, black and white tuxedo cat in need of a lifelong, loving home. I'm very mellow and laid back. I lounge. I nap. I enjoy affection. I love catnip. I'm friendly with everyone and I've never met a stranger. I like being petted and having my head scratched. I love climbing my cat tower and watching the squirrels outside. I play with toys and roll around on the floor to say "pet me, please." I'm a really handsome guy with a heart of gold and a personality to match. I use a litterbox like a good boy and I'm ready to go. Please adopt me! Come meet me Saturday, May 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Clintonwood Park in Clarkston. I'll be the one charming everyone who walks past my cage. Can't miss me! Adoption fee: $60. Adopt a pair: $90. Fee includes testing, deworming, vaccinations and neuter.
9 Lives for $9: All cats at least 9 months old are just $9 to adopt, June 21-30, 2013.
Apply online: www.pawsforliferescue.org
- Third Sunday of Every Month: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. From noon to 4 p.m., come meet adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available). A selection of adoptable cats and kittens live at the store full-time and you can see them any time the store is open: Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sundays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Adoption event dates for 2013: June 30 (special engagement for 9 Lives for $9), July 21, August 18, September 15, October 20, November 17 and December 15.
- Sunday, June 30: "9 Lives for $9" Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. From noon to 4 p.m., come meet adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available). All cats at least 9 months old are just $9 to adopt, June 21-30.
- Sunday, October 20: Detroit Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, November 17: Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Runners and walkers who raise enough money from sponsors and pledges will earn a free trip to Vegas, plus race registration fees covered. Click here for more information. RSVP to email@example.com.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.