Other Pets at Shelter...
Stella - ADOPTED!'s Info...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Brown Tabby||Age:||Adult|
Estimated Date of Birth: June 18, 2009
Female - SPAYED
Short Haired Brown Tabby with White
Hi there! Im Stella, and I came to Tigerlily Cat Rescue from animal control hugely pregnant! In less than a week after being here, I had 4 beautiful kittens! I was a great mom, and all my babies have already found their forever homes. Ive been spayed, and now Im all ready too! Im a sweet and gentle girl. I would probably do best in a relatively quiet and calm home since I do like to just hang out and relax. I get along with other kitties once I get to know them too! Do you have that purrfect forever home for me?
Rescue Group Info...
Tigerlily Cat Rescue is a group of volunteers, dedicated to helping homeless cats and kittens find forever homes and to helping reduce the pet overpopulation problem. We are a state and federal non-profit rescue group. We rescue, sterilize, and make every effort to adopt healthy and friendly cats and kittens!
734 E Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Please call or e-mail us for an adoption questionnaire!
We do require adopters to be at least 21 years old.
* If you are leasing, we do ask that you provide a copy of your rental agreement showing that cats are allowed.
* We also ask that all adults living in the home agree with the adoption and addition of a feline friend to the family.
* For families with young children (under 6), kittens over 6 months are best.
* If the pet is to be alone for a significant amount of time, we ask that you consider adopting an older kitten or adult, or consider adopting two kittens to keep each other company. Young kittens are susceptible to social-depression if alone for a significant amount of time.
* We also discourage "gift" adoptions unless it is from a parent to a minor child.
* We do not permit 4-paw declawing of our cats. Often, 4-paw declawing leads to behavioral problems. Front-declawing is not advisable for cats over 1 year old. We encourage alternatives to declawing, such as nail trimming and scratch-training. Please ask us if you have any questions about these alternatives!
Our adoption fee of $100 includes feline leukemia/FIV testing, deworming, flea preventative, and age-appropriate vaccines. All Tigerlily cats are thoroughly examined by a veterinarian. All adults are spayed/neutered. For kittens too young for sterilization, $25 of the adoption fee is refunded when proof of the sterilization is sent to Tigerlily Cat Rescue.