(when grown) Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
Not good with kids,
Not good with dogs,
Not good with cats,
Spayed or Neutered,
Say hello to our beautiful Bunny! She is an almost 2-year-old, 10 pound,
scruffy, white and apricot, Maltese / Chihuahua mix . She has a twinkle in
her eyes that will melt your heart! Bunny is a high energy girl and loves to
play with toys and do solo zoomies throughout the Sanctuary. She needs an
ACTIVE ADULT ONLY home where she will be walked and played with daily. She
was surrendered to us because her family didn't have time for her and she
spent most of her day in a crate. No dog deserves to live in a crate and
Bunny is waiting to see how wonderful life is! She needs and deserves to be
your best friend! Her favorite thing is to play with her person and this
girl is silly for sure...she will keep a smile on your face! She LOVES all
your attention and wants to be an only dog. Her favorite game is pouncing
at you and trying to get you to chase her. For being such a playful girl,
she really LOVES to cuddle her human. She would love to spend quality time
watching TV or napping. She loves to sit in your lap or next to you. She is
housebroken, walks well on a leash and is learning how to enjoy car rides.
A few obedience classes and she will be ready to go anywhere you go. She
will require occasional professional grooming. She is spayed, microchipped
and current on her vaccinations. Bunny is waiting for her new loving home.
OFFICEIf you are interested in this dog or would like more information please send me an Adoption QuestionnaireThank youAdoption Fees For Dogs Start At
$ 400- 500
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Adult Dogs: $400 plus
Medium & Large Pure Breed Adult Dogs or Puppies: $450.00 plus
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Puppies: $400 plus
Small Mixed Breeds (Puppies & Adults): $450 plus
Purebred & Designer Dogs (Puppies & Adults): $500 plus (Fees subject to change)
What is included
In adoption fee for dogs
Spayed or neutered.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv â Vaccination against canine distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus. (3 to 4 depending on how long we have them)
Rabies vaccination (if old enough).
De-wormed, Front-lined and Micro-chipped.
A free baby-well exam certificate that most vets will honor.
One week of dry dog or cat food.
One toy and one blanket.
We appreciate that you are interested in one or more of our dogs or cats for adoption. Here is a list of things that should help us answer you in a more timely manner.
1. When you apply please always use the same email address. If we need to look something up later and you used a different email we are often not able to find it.
2. Adopt a Pet and Petfinders ask you to send us an enquiry. This always delays our response. (Why)
a. Our biographies are always very detailed. Therefore sending an enquiry asking us to repeat what it says in the biography causes a lot more work and delays our response.
b. We are a small non-profit and do not always have the help to answer as many enquiries as we get.
c. Again our Biographies are very detailed and if you just click the link near the bottom of their bio you can fill out an application which we will respond to.
3. For the AFC website (scroll down to the bio at the bottom it says (apply to adopt today- click that link) www.animalfriendsconnect.org
4. For Petfinders ( scroll down to the biography then click the adoption link) http://animalfriendsconnect.org/adoption-application-dogs/
5. For Adopt a Pet (scroll way down past ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂAsk about meÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ) you will see the biography and underneath that will be the adoption questionnaire link.
We are closed on Sundays unless you make prior arrangements and schedule an appointment
Adoption Fees For Dogs Start At
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Adult Dogs: $350 plus
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Puppies: $400 plus
Small Mixed Breeds (Puppies & Adults): $400 plus
Purebred Dogs and Designer dogs (Puppies & Adults) $450 plus (Fees subject to change)
Adoption includes: Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Vaccination against canine distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus.
Petco Lodi, Sunwest Plaza
Address: 2350 W Kettleman Ln Suite 120, Lodi, CA 95242
Cats daily ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Dogs every weekend from 11AM to 2:30 PM
Phone: (209) 263-6107
Cat adoptions at Petco Stockton daily and on Saturdays from 11AM to 2PM