(when grown) Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Spayed or Neutered,
PLEASE DIRECT INQUIRIES ABOUT ADOPTABLE DOGS TO OUR FACEBOOK. WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL DUE TO LIMITED STAFF. OUR CONTACT IS THROUGH FACEBOOK MESSENGER. https://www.facebook.com/REDRescueEveryDog/
Archie is a nice medium-sized male chow chow mix at 47 lbs. He is possibly mixed with one of the shepherd breeds like Sheltie or Australian Shepherd, but maybe one of the other Spitz breeds like Eurasier. He ran into trouble when his people left him with a neighbor while they went out of town, and then they never came back. He is 2-3 years old and in good health. He has adjusted nicely to his foster home, which he shares with 3 older children (10, 14 and 16 years old), 2 female dogs and 1 male dog in addition to his foster parents. Archie has been housebroken in his foster home and is socializing nicely with the other dogs there. He definitely has the Chow Chow stand-offish personality when he first meets people, but it doesn’t take long for him to warm up to the people he sees every day. Archie is quite affectionate and very playful, so he’ll need a family who will cuddle up to him and give him good exercise. He was allowed to wander in his original home, so he needs a well-fenced yard where he can safely play and relax. He needs a home with people who understand the Chow Chow temperament and are willing to work with him to help him be the best breed ambassador he can be. He is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped, so he’s ready to go to his new loving forever home.
THIS DOG IS IN FOSTER CARE IN BELLEVUE, WA. MEET AND GREETS WILL TAKE PLACE THERE AS WELL.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADOPTION:
- Securely and visibly fenced yard 6ft+
- Sturdy/safe crate.
- W. Wa and possibly Oregon locations, no other out of state adoptions at this time.
If you are interested in adoption please fill out an application here: http://www.rescueeverydog.org/Adoption.php
Answers to the application MUST be sent via message on Facebook (we do not receive applications sent via email)
1. Once the application is received it will be reviewed by that animal’s caseworker.
2. If your application is seen as a good fit to the pet you are applying for, we will request photos of your fenced yard.
3. Once received we will schedule a phone interview with you to discuss the pet and the next steps, should a match be seen.
4. Meet and greet/adoption
PLEASE, CONSIDER SPONSORING THIS COMPANION ANIMAL IN NEED. R.E.D. RELIES ON DONATIONS TO SAVE, SUPPORT AND OFTEN REHABILITATE LIVES. WHICH BRINGS LIVES LIKE THIS TO THE FINAL GOAL OF PROVIDING A SAFE PATH TO A NEW FOREVER HOME. GO TO SPONSOR BUTTON TO HELP SAVE A LIFE! FOR MORE INFORMATION ON R.E.D. GO TO WWW.RESCUEEVERYDOG.ORG Mandatory fenced yard. No apartments. Some Condos and homes with a private use fenced yard maybe considered. No children under 10 years of age. Adoption donation for this companion animal is $350. Donations cover some of the care costs for R.E.D. animals. Like housing, supportive care, medical needs and food. All R.E.D. animals are spayed or neutered and vaccinated. Most are micro chipped with adopter registration included. R.E.D. is a 501 C3 and all donations support our life saving missions. For more information and to complete the on line adoption application on R.E.D., please, see our website at www.rescueeverydog.org.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY TO ADOPT: Not all applicants will be approved for requested animals. R.E.D. reserves the right to refuse service and adoption without explanation. R.E.D. is the companion animal's advocate and will select the most suitably matched home/environment for the companion animal’s emotional needs and management requirements based on each companion animal's breed(s) general needs and the unique needs of each individual animal in our care. R.E.D. requires all applicants and adopters to conduct themselves in a respectful and courteous manner. R.E.D. updates it animals adoption postings daily. If you wish to apply to adopt this companion animal go to the on line application at R.E.D.'s website www.rescueeverydog.org. and look under adoption. Before applying, please, read the following information.
(1) Application, Phone interview, Home visit are required. Donations support R.E.D.'s life saving missions and medical and other care given.(2) R.E.D. Dogs are spayed or neutered prior to adoption, vaccinated for Parvo Distemper and generally are micro chipped. (3) You must be at least 18 years of age to complete the application or to apply to adopt a companion animal. For the safety of children and dogs and limited information on dog the dogs interaction with children- R.E.D generally prefers/requires children in adoptive home to be approximately 5 or 6 years of age and up unless otherwise noted in the dog profile. All children must be behavior appropriate with animals. (4) R.E.D. does not a ship animals to out of state adopters. Out of state adopters must come to meet the animal in person in Washington if approved for a meet and greet with a R.E.D. companion animal. Thank you.